I know I just posted not too long ago but I'm growing so fast. This past week I was not a happy camper. I had a fever and was so fuss... I blame it on the 5 shots I got last week. I feel so much better now. My new thing is eating and drooling on EVERYTHING! I eat my mommy, my bunny and especially my hands. Mommy grabs the camera every second to take pictures of me... I am not laughing yet but I am trying my hardest. I Loooove the ceiling fan. I just stare at it and smile my little butt off. It doesn't even have to be on. I bet by the time mommy goes back to work I will be sitting up with a little assistance. I am sooo strong. I also am fighting my mommy to take naps.. I get soo sleepy and she rocks me to sleep. I love being in her arms. She will try to sneak down the hall and put me in my crib but im wise to her games. I wake right up as soon as I hit that hard crib mattress. I like the warmth of mommy better.
I am also fighting my mommy to eat lately. My reflux is acting up she say's but we are not sure. The doctor told her to switch my formula to a similar brand with rice starch in it and I projectile vomited on her twice with it.. ooppsss... Good thing we have wood floors. It did not agree with my tummy. Back to square one.

