Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 1/2 months..







Well I'm growing at a rapid speed now. It has been a while since mommy updated all of you. So last time we talked i started to roll over. I did not like being on my tummy much but now that I can roll and roll I think I like it more. I can sit up (ok with some assistance) and I grab EVERYTHING. Mommy has me on a pretty good schedule now. My days go like this... I wake around 6 or 7 smiling at the world. This is my favorite time of the day. Mommy comes in and gives me big kiss. I laugh and carry on at mom all morning. We get in the car and off to Lisa's. I sing to mom in the car. Right now I am holding my notes for as long as I can. I sound like this... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh big breath, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... he he. Lisa has lots of kids for me to play and look at. When I start to crawl, Lisa is going to have her hands full. Speaking of crawling.. I roll and scoot all over. I try to act like a inchworm and inch my way off the play mat. Daddy picks me up and holds my hand the whole way home. Good thing he has long arms to reach my little fingers in the back. Sometimes I take a small nap for daddy sometimes not. I go down to bed around 7:45-8:00. Sometimes I sleep through the night sometimes I wake hungry as heck. Depends on how my day goes and how I nap.


I started eating cereal (see pics of my first feeding). I am doing soo well with the consistency. I learned right away how to swallow it and chew it. I'm so smart... or at least that is what my mommy and daddy say. I go to the doc tomorrow and mommy hopes he says to give me more food. I get hungry sooo often.