Where has time gone? I am 9 mths now can you believe it? Mommy and Daddy are home with me today. We had about 9 inches of snow and I have no idea or care what it is. Mommy is trying to teach me words like hot and cold and she said snow is cold. ???? OK :) HOLY moly I am on the move. I am EVERYWHERE. I get into everything I'm not suppose to have. Mommy runs around trying to get all the little things I can choke on off the floor. Daddy finally finished up the baby proofing yesterday. Now I can't get the Clorox spray. Bummer.
My vocabulary is growing everyday. I can say mama, Dada, hi, bubba, and AHHHHHH. OH and i'm sure it will not be too long before I learn NO NO. HE HE, mom and dad say that to me when I cruise for the power out lets and cords. I look up at them and smile big.
My vocabulary is growing everyday. I can say mama, Dada, hi, bubba, and AHHHHHH. OH and i'm sure it will not be too long before I learn NO NO. HE HE, mom and dad say that to me when I cruise for the power out lets and cords. I look up at them and smile big.
I am cutting my two top teeth which are giving me quite the trouble. I have been up quite a lot at night with my gums hurting. I'm a slow teether. Mom tells me to hurry up and cut them all please. Speaking of teeth, I love to eat. I am eating all sorts of new things like meats, yogurt, cheese. Yummmm. My all time fav is those Gerber puffs that melt in my mouth and mashed potatoes. I do a really good job of picking them up and putting them in my mouth.


0 comments:
Post a Comment