Friday, March 27, 2009

Almost 1!!!











So getting ready for my big day.. I am almost 1.. yeahhh.. I have been so busy these days. Between the babysitter, sleeping and getting into everything, I just am so exhausted. I literally go go go.. I am climbing on everything I can pull myself up on. My new favorite place is the lower shelf in the TV stand. I climb right in and hit my head a hundred times. Tonight mommy really was upset with me. I decided I am going to start hitting and she did not like that. Mommy was playing with me and I smacked her in the face. She told me NO and i did it again and harder then laughed. She told me NO again and sat me down and walked away. BOY did I pucker my lips up and cry. So mommy let me stay there for a minute and came over and asked if I was ready to be nice. UM I hit her again. She said I will learn very soon it is not nice to hit. Besides that everything is good. Mom and Amy (babysitter) are trying to teach me how to drink out of a sippy cup instead of my bottle. Really don't like that. I would rather mom hold my ba ba for me. I should be getting some professional pictures done here really soon so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

She is so beautiful!! I cant believe shes almost one!