I'm 20 months going on 20 years. Two words that best describe my personality right now is "Drama Queen" I take the most little incident and blow it up ten times over in good fasion. I have learned how to cry, scream, wine, pout, and occassionaly throw myself to the ground and hit my head against it to get what I want. This isn't really working out for me though. Mom and dad did not know what to do with me at first but they have started to ignore my attempt to get negative attention. Mommy waits until I calm down and changes the subject. I go for that sometimes, sometimes I still am upset over what I origanally was upset for.
One of my favorite things to do is throw my drink or baby while in the carseat and scream/whine until I get it back. Mom did this for um.. two car rides until she figured out I was playing her. Now she just tells me, "you should't have thrown it" silent treatment seems to work better with me b/c the more you tell me to just wait until we stop or get home, the more mad I get.
Some of my more endearing qualitys these days are being a ham and showing off. I will do anything to get a laugh out of someone.
When I am leaning towards doing something I am not suppose to, I tilt my head a bit to the right, smile, and say in the most cute voice "HI"... this is my way of changing the subject from me getting in to the garbage to hey, im so cute and you shouldn't care that im in the garbage because im so stinking cute. UM NO.
Lets talk about my vocabulary these days. When the doctor asked mommy what words did I know, she said what words does she not know? Vocab ranges all over the place. I am ALWAYS listening and I usually repeat the last word or words you say no matter what. I am starting to speak in sentences. Mommy and daddy are the only people who can translate them from my code. One thing I do say very well and very often is "miss you dell" so sad..
One thing that really blows mom and dad away is that I have a supurb memory. You only have to tell me something once and I will tell you all about it a couple hours after that. For example, we were downstairs today and I kept calling this statue a deer. Mom told me a couple times it was a moose so I replied moose and went upstairs about my business. About two hours later I went back downstairs and said moose mom, moose mom. LOL I took the statue down for her and it is her new friend.
Mommy is just so blown away about the things I say and comprehend. I am working on counting and colors which are going pretty good so far. I know the colors, I just have to distinguish them. Animals are pretty easy for me. One of my favorite books has motorcycles, airplains, trains, bus's . Transportation for me!!
Mom and Dad cannot tell if I am going to be a tom boy or prissy girl. I think I will be both. One of my favorite things right now to do is get my clothes out of my dresser and try my hardest to put them on. I think mommy posted a picture of me doing this. I get so proud of myself when I can get a shirt over my head.


0 comments:
Post a Comment