Sunday, July 27, 2008

3 Months!! I'm trying to talk!


Hi everyone! I am doing really well without my mommy during the day. Miss Lisa (babysitter)is awesome. She is so gentle with me and although I would rather hang out with my mommy, I like her also. Where is the time going? I am growing so big. Found my voice!!! I am goooing and gaaaing all day. SEE VIDEO.. I am all smiles most of the time.. he he... I think in about two weeks i'll be rolling over. I move from one side of my crib to the other now.. Mommy had to get EVERYTHING out of the crib so I would be safe. Mommy is doing really well being back at work. She misses me of course but is still doing better than she thought. Soooo exhausted at the end of the day.

I am going to a GI at children's hospital this Tuesday. My reflux is doing super well soo im not sure what they will say. My regular doctor does not want to give me any more medicine so she referred us there. I will let you know what they say. I wonder how much I weigh because mommy said her back is killing her from me. sorry mommy.