Today is my last day to be with my mommy before she goes back to work tomorrow. Booooo... I am going to go to my Grandma's friend's house while mommy and daddy make money to buy me toys. Miss Lisa is super nice and she is going to take good care of me. I have met her several times and she is sweet. I am going to miss my mommy and mommy promises not to cry.. Ha Ha!
I had a good fourth of July. July 4th we went down the street to our neighbors and had fireworks and cocktails. The only cocktail I got was formula with a dash of cereal.. boooo... I did really well with the really loud fireworks. I did not get scared!! July 5th we went to grandma
Brefelds and had a cookout with the neighbors. I was super cute and did not cry at all. I hung out in my bouncy chair all night. All these strange people were coming up and talking to me. He he...

