Sunday, March 28, 2010

ahhhhh Charlie






now immagine Lyla saying, "allll Charlie" with a british accent. I don't know when or who she learned these accesnts from but they crack me up. As you can tall from the photos, the cat Charlie has just taken a likeing to Lyla. I think Lyla likes him a bit also. It is like they are brother and sisters. Charlie will run and bother Lyla, take something she was playing with and lyla will shove him away. Flip side, when charlie is playing with a toy Lyla will take it and throw it down the staires. Love Hate Relationship. One thing is for sure, Charlie love her so much. He tries to sit in her lap and cuddle with her. Here are some pics.. I have included a few of Charlie and Shlioh who are also best buds.

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

lol I would love to hear her say that!! I love the pics of your cat and dog laying together too, how neat!
It looks like Lyla LOVES her hello kitty rain boots, Lauren wanted the same exact pair in Target today but they didn't have her size, I'll have to find them somewhere else!