Hi Everyone! It has been a long time since the last time we talked. I am the big number 2 now! Mom and dad threw me a really nice party. They thought it would be good to invite everyone who has touched my life, which is a lot of people. It was suppose to be a outside party but it was raining all day. I think we had 40 people in the house that comfortably sits 15 on the main floor. :) Oh well. A bit overwhelmed I was but at least I know I am loved. With all the people came all these neat presents. I really am a lucky girl.
Let see... what is going on with me. I am still potty training. Mommy got a little excited when I started to go on the potty a few months back but really I was just kidding. I will tell you I am going every time and about 50% of the time I will want to sit on the potty. So I guess I'm getting there. I seem to do better at the sitters. I have a friend Leah who is close to my age who is potty trained and I like to follow the lead. OH yeah and I get a sucker for number 2 and a sticker for number 1. yeahhhh ...
My vocabulary is just out of this world. I know mommy always tells you that but really, I know hippopotamus, refried beans, flamingo. Things that you really don't use in your everyday vocabulary. I can put sentences together. Tonight at the dinner table I said, "I would like beef". Then mommy would say OK hun I'll get you some beef. I reply "NO!" What the heck? I cannot make up my mind. One of my favorite or still is my favorite words is NO. Or Don't like it. he he. Mommy had a sit down talk with me yesterday on how I cannot tell her NO to everything and I have to listen to what she has to say. AWWW Mannn I thought I was the only child princess. Ma Ma tells me that. :)
I am still in my crib because I do not try to climb out of my bed and mommy and daddy said hey, what's the harm. They have a feeling that if they convert my bed to a toddler bed I will be up any time I want.
I enjoy going outside except when there are bees or flies hanging around. (mom said they live outside) but I DO NOT like them and get very scared. Mom and the sitter have come to the conclusion that it is the sound because I will hold worms, pill bugs, grass hoppers ants. The flying buzzing noise really scares me. I have come a long way though. I used to tremor, break in a sweat and scream bloody murder. Now I just wine and run to mommy and talk about how the bee is flying around and it is going to hurt me.. for a hour.
I had my 2 yr check up with the doctor and he said I was doing well. Growing as I should. My talking is a bit advanced. I can count to 10 and am currently learning my abc's. Thank you Amy for that. The sitter has really worked on things like counting toes etc. We are working on our colors. We only know green and red. I am starting to listen to the TV and radio that mom and dad have on because I will repeat certain things at the most random times. Time to monitor the TV.
You might have seen a couple pictures of Charlie (the cat) and I all curled up being buddies. We have more of a brother sister relationship now. Mom has to put us both in time out for instigating a fight. I got scratched bad today because I cornered him in a basket, and was hitting him. Silly me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment