Hi everyone! So let's see, what is new with me? I am talking more and more everyday. Mommy and daddy want to play the quiet game sometime but I don't get that yet. Some of the cutest things come out of my mouth. Today mommy said, "Lyla see you later today, Love you" and I said, "love you mom, have good day" HEEEE HEEEE I am so smart. I am saying 4 and 5 syllable words like Cincinnati, Hippopotamus. Listening to music and the TV are my favorite. Music is awesome and love to dance. My version of dancing is jumping up and landing on my butt.
I am such a great little mommy now a days. I constantly carry around a baby (one of the 12 I have) and take care of her all day. She eats, sleeps, bathes with me. I rock her and cover her up so she is not cold. Shhhhhh Shhhh seems to calm my babies down. Sometimes they just get fussy and I have to bounce them and shush them.
Bad habits... well lets see. I am obeying mom and day more than usual. (good for them huh? ) I listen pretty well for the most part but mom has to remind me to listen. She gets down on my level and explains everything. Like I understand.. OK I REALLY DO!
If mom and dad accidentally slip and use a bad word I love to repeat that word until I get a response. Daddy said damn it the other day and now when I drop something, I like to use that phrase. NOT cool mom says. I get corrected to say "darn it". What's next, "cheese and crackers?"
Having a bit of trouble with getting along with the cat still. Every morning it is a fight. Charlie likes to run around like a banshee and I get so mad at him. I am afraid he is going to scratch me so i scream and tell mom to put him outside. Yikes.
I recently went to Myrtle Beach with some of the fam, Jen, Jan, G mal, mommy, Rita. I had tons of fun. I did really well on the plane in fact I now seem to be obsessed with them. I talk about airplanes constantly. I know the difference between a helicopter sound and an airplane. Maybe I'll be a pilot. Mommy says drama major but we shall see.
I love to entertain. Give me a minute to warm up to you if you are a stranger but once the initial fear is gone you are mine. You are butter in my hands. I will ask you for snacks ..please. OH yeah that leads me to my manners. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me for using good manners. I say, thank you, your welcome, bless you, sorry, excuse me (or sometimes move please). So proud. Mommy is really big on respect and has high expectations for me.
Mommy has not got out the camera as much as she would like so some of the pics i'll show are not the best.
One is me in mommy's garden smelling her flowers. I love to help. Give me a hose, a rag I'll wash your car, give me a watering can, i'll water your flowers, give me your shoes i'll put them in the closet :)
Yesterday mommy and I were working in the backyard and I picked the most pretty white (weed) flower for her. Mommy said thank you and gave me a hug. 5 min later I asked mommy where her flower was and she said... ummmm It must have flew away. Needless to say, I think my feelings were a bit hurt but don't worry we picked many others and put them in our pockets so we would not loose them.
Jan and Marty (aunt and uncle) came up to see me a month or so ago. Mommy daddy and I really like when they stay with us. It is really nice to have them a part of our lives. I wished they lived closer. They usually get me toys, bubbles, books or what ever I like. I am a bit spoiled.
Well before you know it I'll be in school so mommy will keep posting as I enter into this world of wonder.
Love you all...
Lyla


0 comments:
Post a Comment