Sunday, October 3, 2010

Independent Woman





HI Lyla Blog followers. It has been such a long time since I updated you all. I am doing really well. Let's see...what is new with me. Mommy and Daddy decided to put me in SCHOOL and I love it. They think that I need to be around kiddos my age to further stimulate my mind (what ever that means..lol) Low and behold I LOVE school. This is my second week attending and I have already learned so much. Every night I sing The wheels on the Bus, the whole song! I do all the hand movements, mom and dad get such a kick out of the "move on back" signal. At school we dance, sing, visit the library bus, read, jump, play outside and draw. HOW FUN!! The first thing that comes out of my mouth in the morning is, " mommy, please yogurt, go to school please, and bring Paci please?" Hey at least i'm polite :) Mommy and Daddy want me to give my paci to the babies that need them but i'm a little confused on why they don't let me keep them for all of my babies? I have babies that need them still.
The reason for the title of the post Independent Woman is I am a lot like my mommy. I want to do everything myself. Today I went to the potty, closed the door, tried for 5 minutes to get my jammies all off, went potty, wiped, flushed, opened the door and said all done mommy. Oh yeah wash my hands.. Mom tries to help me and I say, Lyla do it. Sheesh, can't they see that I am totally self sufficient? I mean for gosh sakes!! I have babies of my own. Speaking of babies, this is my favorite thing to play with. I take my 3 favorite babies and lay them on their stomach (mommy said to keep them on their back because of SIDS but have no idea what that means :) ), pat them, tell them shhh it's ok babies, go to sleep sweet babies, cover them up (head and all) and give them my paci. Little do mommy and daddy know I use the excuse that my babies need their paci's so I can get a hold of it.
I went fishing for the first time the other day with mommy, daddy, Tony and his family. Mom was surprised how long my attention spand lasted. It lasted a whole half hour! I caught a couple fish and reeled them in myself. I wanted to hold the fish but it kept wiggling around. After the half hour of fishing, I decided that diggining in the mud was much more fun. Daddy got me my own Dora fishing pole to use. I will post some pictures of the fun day. Mommy got a really cool one daddy and I casting out.
MeeMaw and PeePaw are living with us right now why they remodel their house. I really enjoy them being here. Mommy and daddy like it also. They get to go out a little more because they are their to watch me. My favorite thing about them staying here is all the snacks!!!
Well I'll try not to wait too long for the next post and pictures. Love you all,
Lyla

0 comments: