Growing so fast these days. Mom keeps telling me that we are going to mark my height on the growth chart. Silly mommy, her forget something?
Well today I danced my little butt off. OPPPSS did I say butt? Apparently someone, somewhere taught me that half of my body parts are bad words??? Mommy and daddy tell me to use the right word but I refuse! So our conversation in the bath the other day. Mom said," stand up Lyla I need to wash your bottom" In obvious shock I said," mom don't say that. That is a bad word" Mom, "hinney?" Lyla "no mom don't say that" Mom " butt?" No mom that is a bad word. Mom : "so what would you like me to call it?" Lyla " its my body mom!! duh...(ok i did not say duh)
These days I like to tell fibs. I have been caught hiding my dinner for a sucker. Telling my mom and dad I washed my hands when I did not. Daddy had a good talk with me about it.
Mom picked me up Friday at Abbys and I had lots to tell her. I ran to her and said, "oh mommy, i'm so glad to see you" LOL The entire way I needed to ask and tell about the outside surroundings. We got around the bridge and I said mommy that's downtown, and you work downtown, and where is your boss? How do we get downtown mommy? Where is the stadium? STADIUM? mommy did not teach me that. Mommy said she would take me to a reds game and I proceeded with, oh wow mom we will go to the stadium. Will you be with me when I play? How do we get up there (pointing at the paul brown stadium seats. I guess mommy had no idea what i was saying so i told her, "mom we will use stairs probably" Oh and by the way what are the reds?
Today I was all full of dance. I put on my pink tutu and danced for Emily for Chris, for Pat, for Mommy , For Luna. I stand real straight and point my toes kicking my feet in the air. Then I do a double twist and usually end up on the floor.
Emily watched me today while Mommy got her hair done. We had lots of fun. Emily is a sucker for me and my cute voice.. Hey I have to tell my friends, as long as you don't whine, ask politely, and say please and thank you, you usually get what you want. :) So anyway, Emily tried to lay me down in bed for a nap. Apparently I am what they call a CRAB when I don't get a nap. This leads to a very long night. So laying on Emilys bed and she was changing the pillowcases. I said, "are you changing them because chris slept on them and made them dirty" A select few will get that joke. UNCLE STINKY lol
Mom asked me very politely to pick up my shoes on the floor, I looked at her made my decision and said , "yes mam" Mommy liked that.
My favorite cartoons right now are backyardigans, team umi zoomi, dora, wonderpets. Mommy said the wonderpets are anoying what ever that means...
When people ask me my name I proceed to spell it, L Y L A mommy said, she said Lyla..
Doing well at the new sitter. I think if we went though this blog we would find I had a alot of different sitters. Mommy feels aweful for that.


0 comments:
Post a Comment