Friday, July 6, 2012

Gosh I haven't written on Lyla's blog in a while now.  Since I have ADHD I will not try to catch you up in one big paragraph.  So quick notes:  Lyla is 4 now!!!  HOLY POOP.  She actually told me she is 16 and I think she might be right.  Stamping of the feet and the attitude is just right on being 16.  SOOOO SORRY Mom.   I know all us girls were hard at that age.
  How wonderful it is to be a mom.  I am loving every minute of it.  Right now I am not working and got divorced.  We do split parenting time which of course for any mom is hard.  I am getting a little better with it but some days when i'm down all I want is a little giggle.  Another thing that makes this not so hard is Nick is a good dad and I will say that to the day he shows me otherwise.
  So Lyla is into dance right now.  Since I am at home with her one of our special things we do is turn on ballet music and either she dances, we both dance, or I dance with sweeper in one hand and duster in other.
  I watched 2 little boys yesterday and really had a great time.  They probably think i'm nuts dancing and acting 3 but all in all I could see myself doing that.
  I have some hilarious "Lyla Sayings" (as Pat and I call them) that I will post very soon.  My mom has been telling me to write everything down so you will remember her growing up.  Oh let me tell you I write, record, take pictures, write books... anything to keep the memory.  I started this blog when she was born and am so mad at myself for not keeping up with it.  So here we go.  Enjoy the ride!

0 comments: